Crispy garlic chicken breasts
2 clove(s), crushed
3 teaspoon(s), finely chopped
Medium fat soft cheese
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
500 g, (4 x 125g breasts)
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 medium, wedges to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
- In a bowl, mix together the garlic and parsley with the soft cheese. Cut a deep pocket in each chicken breast, taking care not to cut right through, then stuff the soft cheese mixture inside, closing the flesh around the stuffing as far as possible.
- Beat the egg with the milk in a shallow dish, and spread the breadcrumbs out on a plate.
- Dip each chicken breast first in the egg mixture and then in crumbs to coat all over. Place on a nonstick baking tray and spray with the cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes until crisp and cooked through.
- Serve with steamed green veg, such as Tenderstem broccoli and a lemon wedge.