- 225 g Haddock, raw, Smoked, skinless
- 225 g Salmon, grilled, fillets, skinless
- 1 leaf/leaves Bay leaf, dry
- 1 teaspoons Black pepper
- 175 ml Skimmed Milk
- 125 g Prawns, Peeled & Cooked, cooked
- 200 g Medium fat soft cheese
- 120 g Fat Free Natural Fromage Frais, 2 tsp parsley, choppedFor the topping:
- 1 medium Leek, sliced
- 700 g Potato(es), Raw, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 tablespoons, level Wholegrain Mustard
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180ºC/fan oven 160ºC. Place the haddock and salmon in a small roasting tin, add the bay leaf, pepper and pour the milk over. Cover tightly with a piece of baking parchment and cook for about 10 minutes or until the fish just starts to flake. Strain the milk into a jug, then break the fish into pieces and place in a 1.25 litre (2 pint) baking dish (discard the bay leaf). Scatter the prawns on top.
Meanwhile, whisk together 100ml of the strained, reserved milk with the soft cheese and fromage frais. Add the parsley and season to taste, then pour the sauce over the fish.
Cook the leek in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until soft. Drain well. In another pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15–20 minutes or until tender. Drain, then mash with the mustard and the remaining strained milk. Stir in the leeks and season to taste.
Top the pie with the leek mash, spreading the mixture out with the back of a fork. Cook for 25 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling, then place under a preheated grill for 5 minutes to brown the mash.