You can turn up the heat by leaving the seeds in your chilli. Or, if you like it really hot, add a pinch of dried chilli flakes too.
- 250 g White pasta, dry, linguine
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 1 individual Chilli, Green or Red, deseeded (optional) and finely chopped
- 335 g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 340 g Wild Bay White Crab Meat, drained
- 1 medium Lemon(s), juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoons Olive Oil, extra virgin
- 1 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, finely chopped
Put the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 6-7 minutes, or until the linguine is al dente. Drain, reserving a little of the pasta cooking water.
Meanwhile, mist a large pan with cooking spray, add the garlic and chilli and cook over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for another 3-4 minutes until they begin to break down. Gently stir in the crab meat, lemon juice and olive oil until combined.
Add a couple of tablespoons of the reserved pasta water to the sauce, then add the cooked linguine, tossing everything together until well combined.
Divide between bowls and serve garnished with the lemon zest and parsley.