- 1 medium Courgette, thinly sliced diagonally
- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 200 g Spinach, washed
- 120 g Waitrose Fresh Lasagne, 3 sheets
- 2 tablespoons, level Pesto Sauce
- 1 pinch Salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 75 g Feta Cheese
- 4 leaf/leaves Basil, fresh, to garnish
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.
Heat a char-grill pan or the grill. Mist the courgette slices with calorie controlled cooking spray, then char-grill or grill them for 2-3 minutes on each side. You may have to do this in batches.
Meanwhile, cook the spinach in a tiny amount of water for 2-3 minutes, until the leaves have wilted. Drain well, squeezing out the excess moisture with the back of a spoon. At the same time, cook the lasagne sheets for 3-4 minutes in a large saucepan of gently boiling lightly salted water.
Toss the cooked courgette slices in the pesto sauce. Drain the lasagne sheets well, and then layer them onto two warmed plates with the courgettes and spinach. Sprinkle the feta cheese on top, then serve, garnished with basil leaves.