Cinnamon crêpes with griddled bananas
1 teaspoons, level, 1/2 tsp, plus extra to serve
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 tablespoons, level
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 150°C, fan 130°C, gas mark 2. Sift the flour, salt and ground cinnamon into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg and skimmed milk, then whisk the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
- Mist a nonstick pan with the cooking spray and set over a medium heat. Add a quarter of the batter, then tilt the pan until the base is coated. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip and cook for another 1 minute. Transfer the crepe to a baking tray and keep warm in the oven. Repeat to make 4 crepes, keeping them separated on the baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat until just smoking. Halve the bananas lengthways and mist with cooking spray, then griddle for 2 minutes on each side until lightly charred. Cut into pieces.
- Top the crepes with the bananas, then fold in half and drizzle over 1 tablespoon clear honey between the 4 pancakes. Serve each with 25g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt, with extra ground cinnamon sprinkled over the top.