Chocolate mousse with raspberry chia & biscotti
1 serving(s), 1/4 pint
1 tablespoons, level
2 sachet(s), standard
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
1 pot(s), small
Egg white(s), raw
1 teaspoons, level
Chia Seeds, dry
- Combine milk and cocoa powder in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until just simmering. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, place 2 tablespoons boiling water in a small bowl and sprinkle over gelatine. Whisk until gelatine has dissolved. Add gelatine to milk mixture and stir to combine. Transfer to a medium bowl. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Stir in yogurt.
- Using electric beaters, beat egg white in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1½ tablespoons honey until well combined. Gently fold egg white mixture into chocolate mixture. Cover mousse with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set
- Meanwhile, place raspberries and remaining honey in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, crushing raspberries with a fork, then simmer for 2 minutes. Stir through chia seeds and set aside to cool. Cover and place in fridge until chilled.
- Layer half each of the raspberry chia, chocolate mousse and biscotti into six 160ml capacity glasses. Repeat layers with remaining raspberry chia, mousse and biscotti. Cover and place in fridge until required. Serve topped with almond bread, fresh raspberries and chocolate.