- 200 g Plain White Flour
- 1 tablespoons, level Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons, level Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 3 serving(s) Chia Seeds, dry
- 350 ml Alpro Roasted Almond Unsweetened Drink (Chilled)
- 1 tablespoons Groovy Food Co. Agave Nectar Light & Mild
- 1 teaspoons, level Vanilla Extract
- 35 g Sweet William Dairy Free Cooking Chocolate, Chips
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Stir in the chia seeds.
In a jug, whisk together the almond milk, agave syrup and vanilla extract until combined.
Make a well in the flour mixture and gradually pour in the milk mixture, stirring until smooth and combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
Heat a large nonstick frying pan over a medium-low heat and mist with cooking spray. Drop 3 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter until you have 12 pancakes.