Chicken tikka & pickled onion pizza
1 medium, thinly sliced
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
2½ tablespoons, tikka
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
WW Garlic & Coriander Mini Naans
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 teaspoons, level
Vinegar, All Types
3 tablespoons, red wine
- Heat the grill to medium and mist a baking tray with cooking spray.
- Toast the cumin seeds in a pan over a medium heat until they release their aroma. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Mix the red onion and half the toasted cumin seeds together in a non-metallic bowl. Heat the vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt in a small pan over a medium heat and simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Pour the vinegar mixture over the red onion and cumin seeds and stir to combine. Leave to pickle for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, coat the chicken with 2 tablespoons of the tikka paste and place on the prepared baking tray. Mist with cooking spray and grill for 20 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through. Leave to rest for 10 minutes, then cut into strips. In a bowl, combine the yogurt and remaining tikka paste, then set aside.
- Put the naan breads under the grill for 2 minutes to heat through, then top each with the chicken and pickled onion. Drizzle over the tikka yogurt, scatter over the remaining cumin seeds and serve.