Chicken piri piri pitta
175 g, cut into wedges
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
WW Piri Piri Sauce
Corn on the cob, boiled
Wholemeal Pitta Bread
Salad (zero SmartPoints values)
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
5 tablespoons, ,
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the wedges on a baking tray and mist with cooking spray. Bake for 35 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, put the chicken on a chopping board and slice the fillet in half widthwise, opening it out into two thinner fillets joined in the middle. Place clingfilm on either side of the chicken and bash with the base of a heavy pan or a rolling pin until it is an even thickness. Transfer to a dish and cover with the WW Piri Piri Sauce. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and mist with cooking spray. Add the corn and cook for 10 minutes, turning often, or until the kernels are tender and charred. Set aside and keep warm.
- Mist the pan with more cooking spray and cook the chicken for 8 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through.
- Sprinkle the pitta with a few drops of water and bake for 3-4 minutes until it puffs up. Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt and mint sauce.
- Slice the chicken. Split the pitta, fill with the chicken and salad, then drizzle over the yogurt dressing. Serve with the corn, wedges and salad.