Cheeseburger & chips
200 g, peeled and cut into chips
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Lean Beef Mince (10% fat), raw
1 small, finely chopped
1 clove(s), crushed
2 sprig(s), fresh, chopped
Egg white(s), raw
1 g, beaten lightly
2 medium, wholemeal
4 leaf/leaves, small
1 medium, sliced
WW Reduced Fat Sliced Mature Cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put a large roasting tin in the oven to preheat at the same time.
- Remove the hot roasting tin from the oven. Tip in the chips, then mist with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Roast the chips for 30 minutes, turning halfway, until the chips are cooked and browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the mince, onion, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs and egg white until combined. Shape the mixture into 2 patties.
- Mist a griddle pan or frying pan with cooking spray and put over a medium heat. Cook the burgers for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through. Top each patty with a cheese slice, place on a baking tray and bake until melted.
- Serve each burger in a bun with lettuce and tomatoes, with the fries on the side.