Char-grilled steak with crispy potato wedges
SmartPoints® value per serving
Make your mouth water with these succulent steaks, served with oven-baked chips.
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Beef rump steak, lean, raw
Chilli, Green or Red
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.
- Put the potato wedges into a roasting tin and spray with calorie-controlled cooking spray. Roast for 30-35 minutes, turning after 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salad by mixing together the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, coriander and chilli (if using).
- When the potatoes are nearly done, heat a char-grill pan or the grill. Spray the steaks with calorie-controlled cooking spray. Char-grill or grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, depending on how thick they are, and how well done you like them. Allow them to rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the steaks with the potato wedges and salad.