Butternut, kale & feta borek
800 g, peeled, deseeded and cut into 1cm cubes
1 teaspoon(s), level, crushed
Calorie controlled cooking spray
100 g, chopped
4 medium, sliced
28 g, chopped
100 g, crumbled
4 portion(s), medium, broken into small florets, each halved
100 g, rocket and spinach salad
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas mark 7. Put the squash in a shallow baking tray with the cumin and mist with cooking spray. Season and toss together to coat. Bake for 20 minutes until tender and golden
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the kale for 1-2 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Put the kale in a bowl with the spring onions, parsley and feta. Once the squash is cooked, add it to the bowl, crushing with the back of a wooden spoon. Season and mix well.
- Lay the pastry sheets on a clean work surface and mist with the cooking spray. Put a quarter of the squash mixture in a rectangle on the edge of 1 pastry sheet. Roll into a flat parcel, folding in the sides as you go, securing with a mist of cooking spray if needed. Repeat to make 3 more.
- Put onto a baking tray then scatter the broccoli around the parcels. Mist with cooking spray, season well and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
- Serve the borek on a bed of the salad leaves with the balsamic glaze drizzled over.