Broccollini cakes with poached eggs & spiced yogurt
1 medium, roughly chopped
Cannellini Beans, cooked
1 can(s), large, drained
½ zest(s) of 1
½ teaspoons, level
Egg, whole, raw
2 medium, raw
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- Boil the broccoli in a pan of boiling water for 5-6 minutes until soft. Drain and cool under the cold tap. Drain again thoroughly.
- Chuck the broccoli and spring onion into a food processor and blitz to break down. Add the cannellini beans, lemon zest, cumin and a good pinch of salt. Blend together into a smooth mixture. A little texture is lovely if you fancy it. Divide into two and form each portion into patties about 1½ cm thick.
- Brush the oil around a large nonstick frying pan and heat over a medium-high heat. Add the patties and brush the top with the excess oil from the brush. Cook for 2-3 minutes a side or until a little golden and heated through.
- Meanwhile, poach the eggs in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes, or until the whites are set.
- Mix the yogurt together with the harissa and a pinch of salt.
- To serve, divide the patties between two serving plates. Dollop over the yogurt and top each with an egg. Season with salt and chilli flakes if using and serve immediately.