New potatoes, raw
100 g, baby, sliced
Egg, whole, raw
3 medium, raw
1 tablespoons, flat-leaf, chopped
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 small, sliced
Bacon medallions, raw
50 g, sliced
5 individual, halved
- Put the potatoes in pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Cook for 10 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs together with 1 teaspoon cold water and the parsley. Season to taste.
- Put a small nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and mist with cooking spray. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until golden, then transfer to the bowl with the eggs. Fry the bacon in the pan for 1-2 minutes, then add to the egg mixture.
- Mist the pan with more cooking spray and fry the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes until tender. Add them to the egg mixture, along with the potato, and stir to combine.
- Mist the pan with more cooking spray, then put the egg and veg mixture in the pan and cook over a medium heat for 4 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the grill to high. Top the frittata with the halved cherry tomatoes and grill for 4-5 minutes, until the egg is set and golden.
- Leave the frittata to rest for 5 minutes (this makes it easier to slice), then slide it onto a board and cut into 4 wedges. Serve 2 wedges per person.