Bibimbap with pork, bean sprouts & egg
Brown Rice, dry
Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
Pork Fillet, Lean, raw
400 g, fat trimmed, thinly sliced
2 clove(s), crushed
2 medium, cut into thin matchsticks
1 medium, deseeded and thinly sliced
200 g, trimmed and halved
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Egg, whole, raw
4 medium, raw
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the rice and cook for 2530 minutes, until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine the bean sprouts, sesame seeds, 1 tsp of the oil and 1 tbsp of the soy sauce in a medium bowl. Set aside for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Toss the pork in a bowl with the garlic and remaining sesame oil. Heat a large nonstick wok or a deep frying pan over a medium-high heat. Stir-fry the pork, in batches, for 2-3 minutes until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover with kitchen foil to keep warm.
- Add the carrots, pepper and beans to the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until just tender. Add the remaining soy sauce and stir-fry until combined.
- Meanwhile, mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and fry the eggs over a medium-high heat until just set.
- Divide the rice between bowls. Top with the pork, bean sprouts, veggies and eggs, and serve with the chilli sauce.