Asian-style turkey meatballs with noodles
12 meatball(s), cooked as per pack
½ tablespoons, level
Lime Juice, Fresh
Rice Noodles, dry
Stir fry mixed vegetables
Chilli, Green or Red
2 individual, red
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Put the meatballs on the prepared tray and bake for 15-18 minutes, turning halfway, until browned all over.
- Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, honey, lime juice, ginger, garlic and 1 tbsp water in a small bowl, then set aside.
- Put the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water from the kettle. Soak for 2 minutes until the noodles are tender. Drain, then return the noodles to the bowl and toss with half the oil.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large nonstick wok or frying pan and fry the meatballs over a medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add the veg and chilli, then stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce and honey mixture followed by the noodles, then stir-fry for another 2 minutes until well combined.
- Divide the meatballs and stir-fry between plates, scatter over the sliced chilli and serve with the lime wedges on the side for squeezing over.