Asian-style pork noodle bowl
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 inch slice(s)
Pork Tenderloin, raw
125 g, shitake
Chicken stock cube(s)
Thai Fish Sauce
Rice Noodles, dry
Lime Juice, Fresh
- Mist a large nonstick wok or frying pan with cooking spray and put over a high heat. Stir-fry the garlic, ginger and chilli for a couple of minutes over a medium heat, adding a splash of water if it starts to stick.
- Add the pork to the wok and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until browned all over. Remove the pork from the wok and set aside.
- Add the shiitake mushrooms and pak choi to the wok and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until the mushrooms are tender and the pak choi has started to wilt. Whisk together the chicken stock, soy sauce and fish sauce in a small jug, then add to the wok and toss until everything is combined.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles to pack instructions. Drain, and then dress with the sesame oil.
- Return the pork to the wok and toss to coat in the sauce. Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes until warmed through.
- Stir in the lime juice, divide between bowls and serve.