- 1 medium Banana(s), very ripe (75g peeled weight)
- 100 g Reduced Fat Natural Cottage Cheese
- 2 large, raw Egg, whole, raw
- 50 g Porridge oats
- 1 teaspoons, level Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons, level Ground Cinnamon
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 2 portion(s), medium Blueberries, to serve
- 4 teaspoons Maple Syrup, to serve
- 2 pot(s), small 0% fat natural Greek yogurt, to serve
Put the bananas, cottage cheese, eggs, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and a pinch of salt into a food processor or blender with 1 tbsp water and blitz until smooth.
Preheat the oven to 160°C, fan 140°C, gas mark 3. Mist a nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and put over a medium-low heat. Spoon half the batter into the pan to make 3 pancakes and cook for 2-3 minutes, until bubbles start to appear on the surface and the edges are golden. Flip and cook for a further 2 minutes or until just set. Transfer to a baking sheet then repeat with the remaining batter to make the second batch of pancakes.
Bake the pancakes in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until cooked through.
Serve the pancakes topped with the fruit, maple syrup and yogurt.