Healthy recipes for your WW omelette maker
Check out our recipes below to make the most of your WW omelette maker and egg poacher.
Published 21 January 2018 | Updated 21 October 2022
Looking to make dinner in a flash? You can whip a healthy dinner in just minute in the microwave! The WW omelette maker is one of our member's favourite kitchen tool. This versatile tool can make everything from omelettes and poached eggs, to pancakes, muffins, steamed vegetables and much more.
With recipes for quick desserts like choc raspberry muffins and making the perfect poached eggs for your eggs benedict to a classic chicken and spinach omelette - the options are endless!
WW omelette maker features
- The non-stick silicone means no oils are needed.
- Rounded edges evenly cook the omelette without burning the edges.
Steam your vegetables before adding them to your omelette.
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free.
How to make an omelette
- Mix 2 eggs with 1 tbs of skim milk directly into the omelette maker for no mess.
- Microwave open for 1 ½ – 2½ minutes.
- Fold in your favourite toppings, and enjoy!
How to make poached eggs
- Place egg poacher insert into the omelette maker. Crack one egg into each cup.
- Close and microwave on 70% power for 50 - 60 seconds, or longer for firm poached eggs. Carefully spoon out eggs. The cook time of the eggs will vary according to the power and size of the microwave, and temperature of eggs.