WW Good | WW USA
Healthy Living is a Human Right
WW Good is our initiative to ensure wellness resources are accessible to all communities
It's Past Time to Acknowledge the Crisis
Everyone deserves the resources for healthy living, but in today’s world, not all communities have access to them.
- Nearly 25% of households experienced food insecurity in 2020
- Four in five homes do not have parks within half a mile
- 24% of adults didn’t receive the mental health services they needed
And in marginalized communities, the stats are even more staggering:
- Black and Hispanic adults are twice as likely to experience food insecurity as white adults.
- Communities of color are 3 times less likely than white communities to have access to parks, walking paths, and green spaces.
We're Committed to Being a Part of the Solution
As a wellness company, WW has a responsibility to improve health outcomes—for everyone. We are committed to using our platform, scientific expertise, and resources to democratize wellness for all.
Since the launch of WW Good in 2018, WW has donated more than $5 million worth of fresh produce and healthy meals to families in need across the globe.
We’re proud of that, but know we need to go further: So in addition to alleviating the side effects of wellness inequalities, we’re also working to address the root causes of them.
Together, We're Going Beyond Donations
Through WW Good, we aim to:
- Empower individuals, communities, and local leaders in order to amplify their reach and efforts
- Engage in meaningful conversations to deepen impact across the spectrum of holistic health
- Educate and raise awareness of health inequities in all communities
To see how we’re turning these statements into action, click here.