Security | WW USA
Protecting Your Data
At Weight Watchers, we are committed to providing our members with world-class resources and support to help them achieve their health and wellness goals. As a leader in the digital wellness space, we understand the importance of maintaining high standards of security to protect our members' personal information.
In today's digital age, we know that the security landscape is constantly evolving. That's why we are always working to improve our security programs to ensure that our members' data is protected at all times. We strive to be a trusted partner for our members, and we take our responsibility to keep their information safe seriously.
Weight Watchers obtains a number of compliance attestations with specific security standards, such as HIPAA and PCI DSS, to demonstrate our commitment to protecting our members' sensitive information. These certifications provide assurance to our members that we have implemented and maintain appropriate security controls and safeguards to keep their data safe.
Our security advisory section provides communications about ongoing security issues. This section serves as a centralized location for WW’s Customers to stay informed about the latest security threats and take necessary precautions to protect their information.
- WW will only communicate with our customers via official channels
- WW will never ask for your password over the phone, email, or text message.
- WW will only process customer credit card information through automated systems via the app or our secure payment phone system
- Always be skeptical of emails, texts, or phone calls that ask you to update your account information, change your password, or provide sensitive information.
- Be aware of phishing attacks, where scammers try to trick you into giving them your sensitive information by pretending to be someone they're not.
Report an Issue
If you believe that you have found a vulnerability in our products or services, we encourage you to participate in our vulnerability submission program. Our approach to vulnerability reporting enables us to receive reports directly from the security community, ensuring that we can quickly address any potential issues. For all other security issues, please use the general security issues link below.
- Report a Vulnerability
- General Security Issues
Do you love security, strive to embody our Impact Manifesto and want to make a positive impact in our member’s lives? Our security team is growing so be sure to check out our Corporate Careers for more information on how you could begin your journey with WW!