Warm Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Total Time
uncooked butternut squash20 oz, (1 package), peeled and seeded chunks
table salt½ tsp
black pepper¼ tsp
mixed greens5 oz, (1 container), baby kale, baby arugula, mizuna, and radicchio salad
low fat red wine vinaigrette salad dressing⅓ cup(s)
walnut(s)¼ cup(s), toasted, coarsely chopped
soft-type goat cheese4 Tbsp, crumbled
olive oil cooking spray2 spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with olive oil nonstick spray.
- Put squash on prepared baking sheet. Spray with nonstick spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss until evenly coated and spread to form even layer.
- Roast squash, turning halfway through roasting time, until tender and lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Put salad mix in large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss until coated evenly. Divide salad evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with squash and sprinkle with walnuts and goat cheese.
- Per serving: 2 cups greens, 3/4 cup squash, 1 tablespoon walnuts, and 1 tablespoon cheese