Vanilla Fudge Truffles
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder on a sheet of wax paper. In a food processor or in a medium bowl, with an electric mixer on high speed, blend remaining ½ cup of cocoa powder, powdered sugar, cream cheese and vanilla extract.
- Drop cream cheese mixture by rounded teaspoons into reserved cocoa powder, making 24 truffles; roll into balls, and refrigerate until firm, about 1 to 2 hours. Yields 1 truffle per serving.