- 4 small fresh apple(s)
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 Tbsp SPLENDA® Brown sugar blend, ®
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 16 oz fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 4 tsp chopped walnuts, or pecans, toasted
Core apples, leaving bottoms intact so that apples can be filled. Place apples, upright, in a small glass microwave safe baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine applesauce, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and Splenda®; spoon evenly into apples.
Pour water around apples, into bottom of baking dish; cover and place in microwave. Cook at medium power until apples are soft but hold their shape, about 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from microwave and allow to cool to desired temperature.
Stir Weight Watchers® Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt and spoon 1/2 cup over each apple; garnish with a sprinkle of remaining cinnamon and nuts. Yields 1 apple per serving.