Turkey, spinach, and mushroom lasagna
Uncooked 93% lean ground turkey
1 small, chopped
10 oz, sliced
2 large clove(s), minced
Fresh baby spinach
Store bought marinara sauce
4 cup(s), good quality
No cook lasagna noodles
8 oz, (12 noodles)
Part-skim ricotta cheese
Part-skim mozzarella cheese
1½ cup(s), shredded, shredded
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- 2 Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add turkey, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until turkey is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Transfer to large bowl.
- 3 Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to skillet. Add onion and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring often, until onion is lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are softened, about 5 minutes. Add spinach in batches and cook, stirring often, until spinach is wilted, about 6 minutes longer. Add mushroom mixture to turkey, stirring to combine.
- 4 To assemble, spread 1 cup marinara sauce over bottom of prepared baking dish. Cover with 4 lasagna noodles, overlapping them, if needed. Cover with half of turkey mixture, dot with half of ricotta, and top with 1 cup marinara sauce. Add another layer of 4 noodles; cover with remaining turkey mixture, remaining ricotta, 1 cup marinara sauce, and remaining 4 noodles. Spread remaining 1 cup marinara sauce on top and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- 5 Spray sheet of foil with nonstick spray; cover dish with foil, sprayed side down, and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake until mozzarella is slightly browned and noodles are very tender, about 20 minutes longer. Let cool 15 minutes before cutting into 12 pieces.
- Serving size: 1/12 of lasagna