- 1 Tbsp blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp low fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground (or to taste)
- 1 medium whole wheat tortilla(s), warmed according to package directions
- 1/2 cup(s) arugula, baby leaves
- 1/2 medium fresh apple(s), diced
- 2 oz cooked light meat turkey chopped or diced
In a small cup, mash together blue cheese, cream cheese and pepper with a fork; spread onto tortilla. Top tortilla with arugula, apple and turkey, leaving about 1-inch of space from edges; tuck in sides of tortilla and then roll it up tightly (slice in half, if desired). Yields 1 wrap per serving.
- Sprinkle arugula with lemon juice or toss with you favorite light vinaigrette, if desired (could affect SmartPoints value).