These wraps are a tasty way to use up leftover Thanksgiving turkey. They're also great with baby arugula or shredded romaine instead of watercress.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tsp mustard, coarse-grain
- 2 medium whole wheat tortilla(s), warmed according to package directions
- 4 oz cooked turkey breast without skin, chopped
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh tomato(es), diced
- 2 Tbsp, chopped uncooked red onion(s), diced
- 1 cup(s) fresh watercress
- 3 Tbsp Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese, sharp-variety
In a small cup, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Lay tortillas on a cutting board; spread with mustard mixture.
Place 2 oz turkey in center of each tortilla; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top each with half of tomatoes, onion, watercress and cheese.
Tuck in sides of tortilla and then roll it up tightly; cut in half on a diagonal.
Serving size: 2 halves