- 20 medium grape tomatoes
- 4 stick(s) Weight Watchers Light low moisture part skim mozzarella string cheese
- 1 cup(s) basil, plus 4 basil leaves cut into quarters
- 1/2 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 fl oz canned low-sodium chicken broth, ( 1 Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
Thread a tomato onto skewer.
Follow with 1 piece of mozzarella cheese and 1/4 piece of basil.
Repeat pattern until skewer is full ending with a tomato.
Once 4 skewers have been prepared set aside.
Chop garlic in a food processor until minced, about 15 seconds.
Add basil, olive oil, chicken broth, pine nuts, Parmesan, salt and pepper and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped, about 30 seconds.
Serve each skewer with 1 tablespoon pesto.
- Serving Size: 1 skewer plus 1 tablespoon pesto. Need 4 8-inch skewers.