10 oz, about 10-inches round
Fat-free cream cheese
Low fat cream cheese
Unsweetened cocoa powder
1 oz, finely grated
4 fl oz, (1/2 cup) or strong coffee
- Using a serrated knife, cut angel food cake into 12 equal slices; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or food processor, combine both cream cheeses, sugar and vanilla. Mix until blended and smooth. Combine cocoa and grated chocolate in a separate bowl; set aside. Pour espresso into a shallow dish.
- Dip 4 cake slices into espresso mixture and turn to coat. Place slices crosswise in bottom of an 8-inch loaf pan and press cake down to coat bottom (break up cake if necessary to coat surface).
- Gently spread 1/3 cream cheese mixture over cake layer. Sprinkle with 1/3 cocoa mixture. Repeat procedure with remaining cake slices, cream cheese mixture and cocoa mixture to make 3 layers.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Cut into 8 pieces and serve.