- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup(s) shredded carrot(s)
- 3 medium uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sriracha chili sauce
- 4 serving(s) light beef or pork hot dog(s)
- 4 item(s) light wheat hot dog roll(s)
- 1/4 large cucumber(s), seedless, cut into 16 thin slices
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, leaves
- 1 small jalapeño pepper(s), sliced (optional)
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar and salt; add carrots and scallions, toss and let stand for at least 15 minutes or overnight (refrigerated).
In another small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and sriracha.
Grill hot dogs and buns to desired degree of doneness.
Spread each toasted bun with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture and layer with 4 cucumber slices; top each with a hot dog, about 1/4 cup carrot mixture, 1 tablespoon cilantro and a few jalapeno slices. Yields 1 hot dog per serving.
- This mayo is spicy! Use less sriracha if desired.