- 15 oz roasted red peppers (packed in water), packed in water, drained (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) basil, fresh
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
- 2 tsp cilantro, fresh, finely chopped
In a blender, combine roasted peppers, sour cream, basil and garlic powder; puree until smooth. Season to taste with salt and black pepper; garnish with cilantro. Yields about 1/4 cup per serving.
- This flavorful dip is perfect for company yet simple enough — and light enough — to be enjoyed on a regular basis. Serve it with toasted pita wedges, whole grain crackers or fresh vegetable crudités (could affect SmartPoints values).