- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 item(s) canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced (or less to taste)
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 4 slice(s) reduced-calorie rye bread, toasted if desired
- 4 oz deli sliced turkey, smoked-variety (4 slices)
- 1 medium plum tomato(es), cut into eight slices
- 1/2 item(s), medium avocado, Hass, mashed
In a small cup, mix together mayonnaise, chipotle pepper and salt until blended.
Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on two slices of bread; top each with 2 slices turkey and 4 slices tomato.
Spread mashed avocado on remaining two slices of bread; place on top of tomatoes. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.