Skirt steak tostadas for two
1 pinch(es), to taste
Pico de gallo
Shredded red cabbage
½ item(s), juiced
Plain lowfat yogurt
Canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
Fat free canned refried beans
4 Tbsp, more as needed
Cooked skirt steak
6 oz, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Coat a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place flatbread on sheet; coat with cooking spray, and sprinkle with pepper and chili powder. Cut in half, width wise. Bake for 2 minutes, then remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, toss pico de gallo and cabbage with lime juice, until cabbage is dressed.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and chipotle paste.
- In a small pot, heat refried beans with cumin and a small amount of water, stirring until hot and spreadable.
- Top each flatbread tostada with refried beans, steak, and cabbage mixture.
- Finish with a dollop of chipotle yogurt, and serve immediately