Skirt Steak Tostadas for Two
- Total Time
cooking spray5 spray(s)
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
black pepper1 pinch, to taste
chili powder¼ tsp
pico de gallo2 Tbsp
shredded red cabbage1 cup(s)
fresh lime(s)½ item(s), juiced
low fat plain yogurt2 Tbsp
canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce2 tsp
fat free canned refried beans½ cup(s)
ground cumin½ tsp
water4 Tbsp, more as needed
cooked skirt steak6 oz, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Coat a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place flatbread on sheet; coat with cooking spray, and sprinkle with pepper and chili powder. Cut in half, width wise. Bake for 2 minutes, then remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, toss pico de gallo and cabbage with lime juice, until cabbage is dressed.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and chipotle paste.
- In a small pot, heat refried beans with cumin and a small amount of water, stirring until hot and spreadable.
- Top each flatbread tostada with refried beans, steak, and cabbage mixture.
- Finish with a dollop of chipotle yogurt, and serve immediately