- 1 item(s) Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread
- 4 oz sardines canned in oil, drained, sliced lengthwise
- 1/3 cup(s) canned tomato sauce
- 1/4 medium uncooked red onion(s), very thinly sliced
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), chopped
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup(s) arugula, large handful
- 1 small sweet red pepper(s), or sweet hot
- 1/2 item(s) lemon(s), juiced
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes.
Remove from the oven, and spread the tomato sauce over the flatbread, then arrange the onion slices, chopped garlic, peppers, and sardines evenly.
Sprinkle the chili flakes, then cover with fresh arugula.
Bake for four minutes, remove from oven, squeeze lemon juice over the flatbread, and cut into slices.
- Source: www.flatoutbread.com