- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Toss carrots with 1/4 teaspoon of oil in medium bowl. Spread carrots on half of prepared baking sheet. Toss beets in same bowl with 1/4 teaspoon of oil. Spread beets on other half of baking sheet. Bake, stirring once and keeping vegetables separate, until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, whisk together remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, lime zest and juice, vinegar, honey, and salt in small bowl.
- While vegetables are still warm, toss beets with half of dressing in medium bowl. Toss carrots with remaining dressing in another medium bowl. Let stand until cool, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Combine beets, carrots, cilantro, and scallions in large bowl. (The salad can be made a day ahead up to this point; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.) Divide salad greens evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with beet and carrot salads. Sprinkle with feta.
- Per serving: 1 cup beet and carrot salad, 1 cup greens, and 1 tablespoon cheese
Look for beets with the tops still attached for a double treat. Remove the tough stems from the greens, chop the leaves, and steam or sauté them with a little garlic for a flavorful and healthy side dish.