- Total Time
cooking spray1 spray(s)
uncooked rhubarb2 cup(s), in 3/4- to 1-inch pieces
frozen sweetened cherries2 cup(s), thawed, or pitted fresh
preserves½ cup(s), cherry variety
white all-purpose flour½ cup(s)
white all-purpose flour2 Tbsp
old-fashioned rolled oats½ cup(s)
dark brown sugar⅓ cup(s), packed
ground cinnamon½ tsp
ground nutmeg¼ tsp
table salt¼ tsp
unsalted butter4 Tbsp, cold, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Stir together rhubarb, cherries, and preserves in large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of flour and stir until fruit is coated. Spoon into prepared baking dish; set aside.
- Stir together remaining 1/2 cup flour, the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in medium bowl. With pastry blender or two knives used scissors fashion, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon crumb topping over fruit. Bake until fruit is bubbly, 25–30 minutes. Let cool about 10 minutes before serving.
- Per serving: about 3/4 cup