2 cup(s), in 3/4- to 1-inch pieces
Frozen sweetened cherries
2 cup(s), thawed, or pitted fresh
½ cup(s), cherry variety
Old-fashioned rolled oats
Dark brown sugar
⅓ cup(s), packed
4 Tbsp, cold, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Stir together rhubarb, cherries, and preserves in large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of flour and stir until fruit is coated. Spoon into prepared baking dish; set aside.
- Stir together remaining 1/2 cup flour, the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in medium bowl. With pastry blender or two knives used scissors fashion, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon crumb topping over fruit. Bake until fruit is bubbly, 25–30 minutes. Let cool about 10 minutes before serving.
- Per serving: about 3/4 cup