Everybody loves a burrito, but with our Reduced Fat Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese upping the yum-factor, it’s love at first bite with this hearty and healthy classic.
- 16 oz fat free canned refried beans, (1 can)
- 4 large whole wheat tortilla(s), (10 inch)
- 1 cup(s) fresh tomato(es), chopped
- 1/8 cup(s), chopped uncooked onion(s), thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
Heat beans in microwave safe container. To make tortillas easier to work with, heat nonstick skillet over low heat and warm slightly.
Top each tortilla evenly down the middle with beans, then sprinkle with tomatoes and green onion, followed by Weight Watchers Mexican Style Blend.
Fold bottom of tortilla up over fillings, then fold one side over followed by the other. Serve each burrito with 2 TB sour cream.