Piled-high chicken nachos
1¾ cup(s), 1 (15 1/2-ounce) jar, medium
1 cup(s), chopped fresh
36 chip(s), regular
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
¾ cup(s), shredded
1 cup(s), diced
Frozen corn kernels
¾ cup(s), thawed, or cooked fresh
1 medium, cut into fans
1 item(s), halved
½ cup(s), sliced
Uncooked red onion(s)
½ cup(s), sliced, thinly sliced
- Stir together salsa, chopped cilantro, chili powder, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in 5-quart slow cooker. Add chicken, turning to coat evenly. Arrange chicken in single layer. Cover and cook until chicken is fork-tender, about 2 1/2 hours on High or5 hours on Low. Transfer chicken to cutting board. With two forks, shred chicken; return to slow cooker.
- Preheat broiler. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Make 6 piles of 6 slightly overlapping chips on prepared baking sheet. Spoon chicken mixture over chips, dividing evenly; sprinkle with Cheddar. Broil 4 inches from heat until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Combine tomatoes, corn, and remaining 1/2 cup cilantro and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium bowl; spoon on top of nachos. Squeeze lime juice over nachos. Top with cilantro leaves, avocado, radishes, and onion.
- Per serving: 6 garnished chips