- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s)
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1 tsp dill, minced
- 3 medium sweet red pepper(s), or mixed bell peppers, cut in 8 chuncks each
- 16 small Cremini mushrooms, or white mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Preheat grill to high.
To prepare dip, mash garlic and a pinch salt together in a small serving bowl with a serrated spoon or a utensil with a sharp edge. Stir in yogurt, sour cream and dill; set aside.
To prepare kebabs, place 3 pieces pepper and 2 mushrooms on each of eight 12-inch metal skewers. Lightly coat kebabs with cooking spray; season with salt and pepper. Grill until peppers are tender and lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side.
Serving size: 1 kebab and about 1 1/2 Tbsp dip
- For even more flavor, stir 1 teaspoon of freshly minced chives into the dip.