Peanut powder oatmeal and dried apple cookies
Powdered peanut butter
Uncooked rolled oats
4 Tbsp, softened
Packed brown sugar
1 item(s), large
½ cup(s), sliced
- Cut dried apple slices into small pieces and set aside. Peel apple, remove core, grate apple, and set aside. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or spray them with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Peanut Butter & Co. Original Peanut Powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt. Stir in the oats.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed, until light and fluffy. Add the grated apple, egg, and vanilla and continue beating until well combined.
- With the mixer on low, gradually beat in the peanut powder mixture until blended, then stir in the pieces of dried apple. Drop the cookie dough by tablespoonfuls about 1 inch apart onto the prepared cookie sheets, making a total of 24 cookies. With the back of a spoon, or your damp fingers, flatten each cookie.
- Bake, one cookie sheet at a time in the center of your oven, until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the cookie sheets placed on wire racks for 2 to 3 minutes. Then transfer the cookies to the wire racks to cool completely.