Peach & Prosciutto Pizza
- Total Time
Flatout Flatbread Pizza Crust Spicy Italian artisan thin pizza crust1 flatbread(s)
peach(es)1 medium, sliced in wedges
shredded fat free mozzarella cheese¼ cup(s)
brie cheese2 oz, thinly sliced
prosciutto1 oz, slices
cooking spray5 spray(s)
table salt1 pinch
black pepper1 pinch
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Arrange peach slices on a baking sheet treated with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until pears are soft and toasty in places.
- Remove from oven and set aside. Turn oven down to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and arrange the brie over the flatbread, then top with peach slices, prosciutto, and finally the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven cut into slices to share.