- 4 medium peach(es), sliced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) dried plain breadcrumbs, whole-wheat
- 3 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked quick oats
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp margarine, soft
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, toss together peaches, white granulated sugar and flour; spoon into a 9-inch glass pie dish.
In a small bowl, toss together bread crumbs, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon.
Spread oat mixture over peaches. Cut margarine into slivers and sprinkle over bread crumb mixture. Bake until peaches are bubbling and the topping is browned, about 40 minutes. Yields about 1 1/4 cups per serving.
- If you can't find whole-wheat bread crumbs, make your own: Toast two slices of whole-wheat bread and then mince them in a food processor.