- 1 cup(s) whole-grain wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked quick oats
- 15 halves dried apricot halves, diced
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, oats, apricots and sunflower seeds.
Whisk together margarine and egg substitute. Quickly mix together wet and dry ingredients. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth top.
Bake until firm, about 20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into 8 rectangles. Yields 1 bar per serving.