Oat and Apricot Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup(s) whole-grain wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked quick oats
- 15 halves dried apricot halves, diced
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, oats, apricots and sunflower seeds.
- Whisk together margarine and egg substitute. Quickly mix together wet and dry ingredients. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake until firm, about 20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into 8 rectangles. Yields 1 bar per serving.