- 12 cup(s) reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn (94% fat-free)
- 1/4 cup(s) light butter
- 2 tsp reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl; remove any unpopped kernels. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter until melted; stir in taco seasoning mix. Pour mixture over popcorn; toss until evenly coated.
- Spread popcorn on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese melts, about 6 to 8 minutes. Yields about 3 cups per serving.
*If desired, set out 1/4 cup each sliced jalapenos, sliced olives and diced tomatoes to be used as toppings for the popcorn. Serve with small bowls and spoons (will increase SmartPoints value).