Mini Zucchini Quiche
- 4 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 small uncooked zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 large uncooked onion(s), finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese, about 3 oz
- 6 large egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) basil, fresh, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat two 24-hole nonstick mini muffin pans with cooking spray (or use just one pan and cook in two batches).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon egg mixture into each prepared hole, making sure to stir mixture in bowl after filling each one.
- Bake until bottoms are golden brown and quiche are cooked through, about 15 minutes. Remove pan(s) from oven and let quiche cool for a few minutes in pan(s); remove quiche to a wire rack to cool more (and repeat with remaining ingredients if necessary). Yields 1 quiche per serving.
This recipe can be halved for smaller gatherings.