Here’s everyone’s favorite layered dip served in individual cups. It’s an adorable and genius way to avoid a messy dip bowl. Plus, it's built-in portion control.
- 1 cup(s) fat free canned refried beans
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup(s) store bought guacamole
- 1 cup(s) fat free salsa, chunky variety, or pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet red pepper(s), chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
In a small bowl, combine beans and taco seasoning.
Line up eight 9-oz plastic cups (or very small glass bowls). In each cup, layer 2 tablespoons bean mixture, 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream, 1 1/2 tablespoons guacamole, 2 tablespoons salsa, 1 tablespoon cheese, 1 tablespoon red pepper and 1 tablespoon scallions; garnish with cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Yields 1 dip per serving.
- It’s easiest to fill the cups assembly line-style, one ingredient at a time. Just rinse your measuring spoon in hot water between ingredients. The dips can be assembled the morning of the party, just cover with plastic wrap and chill before serving.Serve with baked chips, celery sticks and pepper strips.