Candied and fresh ginger give a hint of spice to this simple mango dessert. Look for firm but ripe mangoes – avoid any that are too soft.
- 4 cup(s) mango(es), chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 4 tsp honey
- 2 tsp minced ginger, fresh
- 4 item(s) vanilla pizzelle (3-4")
- 6 Tbsp aerosol whipped cream
Combine mango, candied ginger, honey and minced ginger in a medium bowl.
Line up 4 parfait glasses and spoon 1 cup mango mixture into each one; top each with 1 1/2 Tbsp whipped topping and a cookie, broken in half or crumbled over top.
Serving size: 1 parfait