Korean-style crispy chicken
Sweet Thai chili sauce
1 medium clove(s), minced
Whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken thigh(s)
20 oz, trimmed (four 5 oz thighs)
1 Tbsp, unseasoned
1 Tbsp, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together egg white, 1 tablespoon chili sauce, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, and garlic in shallow dish. Spread panko on sheet of wax paper.
- Dip chicken, one piece at a time, into egg white mixture, then into panko, pressing so crumbs adhere. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet; lightly spray with nonstick spray. Bake until golden and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, stir together remaining 2 tablespoons chili sauce, vinegar, cilantro, and remaining 2 teaspoons soy sauce in small bowl. Serve with chicken.
- Serving size: 1 chicken thigh and 1 Tbsp sauce