Hot Fiesta Dip
- 10 oz frozen corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat free salsa, fresh, refrigerated
- 3/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Natural reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 2 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- Microwave frozen corn according to package directions; drain.
- Combine corn and salsa in a microwave-safe, 9-inch pie plate; cover and microwave on high power until bubbly, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over corn mixture; cover and let stand until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with scallions and serve. Yields about 1/4 cup per serving.
Reprinted with permission from Weight Watchers 5 Ingredient 15 Minute Recipes, Special Edition Summer 2009 Copyright © 2009 Oxmoor House, Inc.