Guacamole Dip with Chips
- 1 item(s), medium avocado, Hass, peeled and pitted
- 15 oz canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 medium fresh tomato(es), diced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 56 item(s) baked low fat tortilla chips
- Combine avocado, beans and lime juice in a food processor; process until blended and smooth. If you don't have a food processor, mash ingredients together with a fork.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and fold in tomato and cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve guacamole with baked chips on the side. Yields about 1/4 cup of guacamole and 7 baked chips per serving.